The Cruiser Perch is a slow-sinking, gliding jerkbait. It resembles a medium sized perch, has a very strong presentation and can be seen as an universal jekbait, fishable through the year.
- handmade in Germany
- super strong biresin body, 100% watertight
- real through wire construction with Ø 1,6mm | 0.062″ SS wire
- one at a time, pressure casted at 60PSI
- primed with industrial grade primer
- airbrushed and brush painted
- coated with 3 thick layers of hi-gloss marine grade epoxy
- 3D real glas, handpainted eyes
- US made Rosco SS 4H 36,4 Kg | 80Lbs splitrings
- japanese made 2x Gamakatsu Bronze 13B trebles, size 2/0
- casts like a bullet
- hand-signed and numbered
On the first tug with the rod tip, the Cruiser Perch will glide easily more than a foot to one side. With another tug, it will move off a similar distance to the other side.
Short, abbreviated tugs will give the bait a tighter walk.
It can be easily fished “over the reel”: simply make a couple of turns from your reel, make a short pause and twitch it 2 or 3 times gently. Start over.
- In fall work it slower.
- In case of followers: work it tight with short tugs. Don’t let them think twice.
- In the summertime: fish it along weed edges, lily pads and drop offs.
These are rod, reel and line characteristics we found to work best for this particular model but they are not by any means absolute/strict values.
|European Union w/o UK||EUR 30 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|UK||GBP 24 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|Norway & Switzerland||EUR 25|
|Rest of the world*||USD 32|
Price does not include shipping
*Duty and taxes are the customer’s responsibility since I do not pre-collect import duties and taxes at the time of your order (please contact your local Custom’s Office for an estimate of these fees).