The Diver Pike is an easy-to-use, weighted, dive & rise jerkbait. It features a flat-sided body profile for increased flash and dives to 2meter (6 foot). It is an excellent trolling bait, too.
- handmade in Germany
- super strong biresin body, 100% watertight
- real through wire construction with Ø 1,6mm | 0.062″ SS wire
- one at a time, pressure casted at 60PSI
- primed with industrial grade primer
- airbrushed and brush painted
- multiple epoxy top coats
- 3D acryl handpainted and molded “look alive” eyes
- US made Rosco SS 4H 36,4KG | 80Lbs splitrings
- japanese made 2x Gamakatsu Bronze 13B trebles, size 2/0
- casts like a bullet
- fine fibbets tail, glued and then epoxied
- hand-signed and numbered
It reaches a depth of 6foot effortlessly. It goes even deeper when trolled with 40+ yards of line. At stops it will rise very slowly with a subtle rolling allowing for the best possible presentation.
Despite its size, it is a light jerkbait which can be fished all day long.
- In fall: reach your depth as soon as possible with a series of long rod pulls. Then work it slower.
- When trolled: give it more than 30m | 33yds of line.
- In the summertime: work it faster.
- Nevertheless, its prime time is the spring when the big lunkers feed on the smaller pikes/muskies, in shallow waters.
These are rod, reel and line characteristics we found to work best for this particular model but they are not by any means absolute/strict values.
|European Union w/o UK||EUR 30 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|UK||GBP 24 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|Norway & Switzerland||EUR 25|
|Rest of the world*||USD 32 (excl. tax)|
Price does not include shipping
*Duty and taxes are the customer’s responsibility since I do not pre-collect import duties and taxes at the time of your order (please contact your local Custom’s Office for an estimate of these fees).