The HiBack family of jerkbaits have a higher profile and are pretty flat-sided lures, with a soft gliding action and a slow sinking rate. Light lures, which can be fished all day long.
- handmade in Germany
- super strong biresin body, 100% watertight
- real through wire construction with Ø 1,6mm | 0.062″ SS wire
- one at a time, pressure casted at 60PSI
- primed with industrial grade primer
- airbrushed and brush painted
- coated with 3 thick layers of hi-gloss marine grade epoxy
- real glass, bulged, hand-painted “look alive” eyes
- US made Rosco SS 3H 29,5kg| 65Lbs splitrings
- japanese made 2x Gamakatsu Bronze 13B trebles, size 1
- hand-signed and numbered
On the first tug with the rod tip, the lure will glide one, one and a half foot to one side. With another tug, it will move off a similar distance to the other side.
Short, abbreviated tugs will give the bait a tighter walk.
It can be easily fished “over the reel”: simply make a couple of turns from your reel, make a short pause and twitch it 2 or 3 times gently. Start over.
- Use it along lily pads, banks or docks.
- In fall work it slower.
- Enjoy your time on the water!
These are rod, reel and line characteristics we found to work best for this particular model but they are not by any means absolute/strict values.
|Casting||up to 6′||Fast||2oz||10Lbs||Ratio>5|
|European Union w/o UK||EUR 25 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|UK||GBP 20 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|Norway & Switzerland||EUR 21|
|Rest of the world*||USD 27|
Price does not include shipping
*Duty and taxes are the customer’s responsibility since I do not pre-collect import duties and taxes at the time of your order (please contact your local Custom’s Office for an estimate of these fees).