The Cruiser Pike is a slow-sinking, gliding jerkbait, which resembles a northern pike or musky. It is a very effective pike/musky bait especially in the springtime, when the big pikes/muskies feed on their progenies.
- handmade in Germany
- super strong biresin body, 100% watertight
- real through wire construction with Ø 1,6mm | 0.062″ SS wire
- one at a time, pressure casted at 60PSI
- primed with industrial grade primer
- airbrushed and brush painted
- coated with 3 thick layers of hi-gloss marine grade epoxy
- 3D painted and molded acryl eyes
- US made Rosco SS 4H 36,4 Kg | 80Lbs splitrings
- japanese made 2x Gamakatsu Bronze 13B trebles, size 2/0
- casts like a bullet
- hand-signed and numbered
On the first tug with the rod tip, the Cruiser will glide easily about two foot to one side. With another tug, it will move off a similar distance to the other side.
Short, abbreviated tugs will give the Cruiser a tighter walk.
It can be easily fished “over the reel”: simply do a couple of reel turns, make a short pause and twitch it 2 or 3 times gently. Start over.
- Slow is the key. Allow it to remain in the hot zone for a longer time and you will increase your strike rate
- Best for spring and summertime
These are rod, reel and line characteristics we found to work best for this particular model but they are not by any means absolute/strict values.
|European Union w/o UK||EUR 30 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|UK||GBP 24 (incl. 19% VAT)|
|Norway & Switzerland||EUR 25|
|Rest of the world*||USD 32|
Price does not include shipping
*Duty and taxes are the customer’s responsibility since I do not pre-collect import duties and taxes at the time of your order (please contact your local Custom’s Office for an estimate of these fees).