- by email at: email@example.com and include your name and telephone number or email or postal address so that we can contact you; or
- using our contact form found here; or
- by letter to us at: Lena Lures c/o Gabriel Turcan, Freiheitsweg 21, 13407, Berlin, Germany, making sure to include your name and mailing address so that we can contact you.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order or fill out a form.
When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send you emails: the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
How do we protect your information?
During and after a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will be visible only to the payment gateway operator. We use PayPal as our payment gateway. Paypal, which is owned by eBay, is secured by multiple industrial data encryption, fraud detection and security technologies including solutions from VeriSign, the world’s most respected certification body for internet firms. All supplied information is encrypted into PayPal’s database. It is only accessible by those authorised with special access rights to PayPal’s system. These people are required to keep the information confidential.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Terms & Conditions
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
This document was last updated on July 04, 2012